We're seeking a Head of Product to join our Sydney Team.
Recomazing is Australia's largest curated database of recommendations for entrepreneurs, growth hackers and innovative businesses.
We're passionate about connecting our users to recommendations they trust. And enabling them to grow faster, together.
Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted platform to make purchase decisions.
Head of Product | Recomazing
We're gearing up to take our platform global and looking for a Head of Product to champion the user experience and own the product roadmap.
You'll have full control of product strategy, ensuring it aligns with the company strategy and vision.
You will control the allocation of budget for design and data-analytics to support the Product Team .
Feature Roadmap Management
- Conduct periodic user interviews and questionnaires
- Make data-driven product decisions
- Gather and document user stories for new features
- Contribute to and manage feature roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing team to design/scope marketing initiatives
Design Development and Testing
- Develop wireframes and sketches
- Leveraging local and/or offshore design resource develop full design prototypes
- Conduct user-acceptance testing for new features
- Define functional specification documentation
Product Usability and Testing
- Conduct regular usability testing sessions
- Design & implement A/B tests
- Implement and manage user feedback channels and processes
- Liaise with offshore developer PM to address issues
- Maintain site FAQs and help resources
On-site Content Categorisation Management
- Review and manage business listing categorisation
- Make ongoing optimisation recommendations regarding listing categories
You'll have proven experience taking a data-driven approach to Product Management. The ideal candidate will have excelled in an Agile, lean environment, and built teams around delivering product value.
You'll understand the principles of building sticky products and talk to specific examples of where you've succeeded in doing so.
This role would be well suited to Product Managers with 5+ years experience looking to take on their next challenge.
You will be joining a small, passionate and goal-orientated team looking to take Recomazing to global success.
You’ll be working with Marketing, PR and Engineering specialists who have built global teams, launched successful products and worked in digital roles since the emergence of social media.
We value pro-activeness, accountability and a no-ego approach to work.
Soon to be based out of the brand-new Sydney Startup Hub. Located on York Street, just near Wynard Station, “The Hub” will have more than 17,000sqm across 11 floors and accommodate up to 2,500 people.
Up to $120k (inclusive). Opportunity for equity options.
To apply, please send an email outlining your suitability and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org