On the verge of buying a subscription to Crocoblock? But before you do that, you should check out this exclusive Crocoblock coupon code to save a few bucks on your purchase.
Crocoblock offers advanced plugins only for Gutenberg and Elementor. These jet plugins can help you create unique websites easily. They have a massive library of templates that offer solutions for different business types. Their features list includes query builder, custom post types, charts builder, tables builder, and so on.
If you think Crocoblock is expensive, then you should definitely use this exclusive coupon code. This post also includes a step-by-step guide explaining how you can claim this coupon without any hassle. Stick to the end to find out everything about Crocoblock.
Let’s get started.
Crocoblock Birthday Sale:
Crocoblock is celebrating its 5th birthday anniversary in May 2023. On this occasion, it offers a 35% discount on its birthday sale for all its users.
Available Crocoblock Discount Coupon Codes (2023)
When you search for a Crocoblock coupon code on the internet, you will find many of them, but none of them are working right now. So there is no active Crocoblock coupon available right now. However, Crocoblock does offer exclusive deals such as Black Friday deals, Birthday offers, New Year offers, Summar sales, and Winter sales.
These offers only last for a specific time period. So whenever you see an offer like this on Crocoblock, then grab it as soon as possible. I will update you as soon as any one of these deals goes live on the website. Stay tuned for the upcoming offers.
How to Claim Crocoblock Coupon Code Easily?
You know about the active offers of Crocoblock now; let me explain all the steps to claiming these offers quickly. You need to follow all these steps in the same order to activate the offer for yourself.
Step #1: If you are having difficulty in finding the offer on the website, then use this unique link which will redirect you to the active deals on Crocoblock right away. From there, you need to click on the pricing section.
Step #2: In the pricing section, you will see that there are four different options available. You need to select any one of these offers based on your requirements. You need to click on the “Buy Now” button to move to the next step.
Step #3: On the checkout page, you can see the pricing for the plan you’ve selected. Below that, you will see a “Have a discount code” option, then click on it and enter the active Crocoblock coupon code. The discount will be applied instantly.
Step #4: Now, you need to fill in your personal information, or you can just log in to an existing account. If you don’t have an account, then enter your email address, full name, and phone number, then click on the “Next Step” button. Enter the coupon code crocoturns5 to get an instant 35% discount.
Step #5: Now, you get two options for payment: PayPal and Credit Card. If you select PayPal, then log in to your PayPal account and make the payment. If you choose the credit card option, then fill out your credit card information and click on the “Subscribe” button.
As soon as you make the payment, you will receive an account activation email to your email address. It will include your username and password. Log in with these credentials and change the password from the setting to anything you want. Now you can use jet plugins seamlessly to create websites.
Crocoblock is fully suited for plugins to do amazing things to your website using Elementor. It comes with many add-ons and themes known as Kava Pro, which pumped up the potential of your Elementor page builder for your WordPress. So, if you want to take Elementor page-building skills to the top-notch point, then you can do all these things with Crocoblock.
It is a subscription-based service that includes everything for your Elementor page builder. Here you will find the number of sections, a jet plugin package, and thousands of ready-made pages for Elementor. With this Crocoblock, you don’t need to buy any plugins separately, and you don’t need to worry about the agreement license because it offers all in one under one roof.
Crocoblock Key Features:
Here we have listed some key features of Crocoblock. Let’s get inside it.
- Query Builder: Now you can query and sort Woocommerce products, SQL table data, REST API items, terms posts, and CCTs. You can find a centralized approach, advanced query setup, and improved site performance with query builder.
- Dynamic Listing Calendar: It is a dynamic plan where you can get details of upcoming and past events by clickable listing items. Here metadata is pulled up JetEngine dynamic widgets.
- Chart Builder: Now, you can get a dynamic chart builder for your WordPress that gives you an easy way to get the output of dynamic data selections by a graph. You can visualize and use chart builders to get data through more than 10+ chart types.
- Data Store: This feature will help you save the featured post to a specific cache. With this feature, you can create different products, posts, and items to save your data on a single website.
- Table Builder: Now, you can create dynamic table data which help you to show your products, post, SQL data, users, comment, and terms and determines which data be selected and how.
Crocoblock Pricing Plans
As mentioned in the above section, Crocoblock offers four different pricing plans. Now let’s take a look at all these plans & features in detail.
1. Custom Plan: If you are choosing the custom plan, then you can choose the plugins and create a custom pricing for yourself. However, if you choose the free plugins, then you won’t need to pay anything for the custom plan, and you will have product updates & premium support for a year. But you can only use those free plugins on one website. You can download JetStyleManager, JetGridBuilder, and JetFormBuilder for free.
2. All-Inclusive Plan: The pricing of the All-Inclusive plan is $199/year. You can use the features of this plan only on one website. This plan will also give you product updates & premium support for a year. You also get 12 dynamic templates, 47 design templates, 50 interactive pop-ups, and all 20 Jet plugins.
3. Freelance Lifetime Plan: The pricing of the All-Inclusive Unlim plan is $750 for a lifetime. You can use the features of this plan on unlimited websites. This plan includes all the features of the All-Inclusive plan.
4. Lifetime Plan: The pricing of the Lifetime plan is $999. You only need to pay for it once, and you will get product updates & premium support forever. This plan gives you all the features which you need to grow your business.
If you don’t want to buy these plans, then you can also purchase jet plugins separately, starting from $15 to $39. You can purchase as many as you want separately. I hope this helps you in deciding which plan to go for.
Pros & Cons Of Crocoblock:
In this section, we have listed some pros & cons of Crocoblock. So without getting let’s have a look.
- Enable you to create a stunning dynamic website
- Helps you to build an eCommerce site
- Deep integration with Elementor
- Powerful filter and search option
- Latest design module and post templates
- Header and footer builder
- No coding needed
- Purchasing individual plugins can be expensive
- Need to improve the customer support team
Conclusion: Crocoblock Coupon Code (2023)
If you buy these plugins, then you might not get product updates & premium support for very long. So I suggest you purchase the bundle plans on Crocoblock to get constant updates & Zoom and live chat support. These plugins work really well with Elementor and Gutenberg. You can manage any WordPress website easily with these plugins.
I hope you can save money with this Crocoblock coupon code. If you face issues in claiming the coupon offer, then drop a comment in the comment section below.
FAQs On Crocoblock
The subscription to Crocoblock is not free. However, there are three jet plugins on Crocoblock that you can download free of cost.
Yes, Crocoblock offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to all its users. You can apply for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
There are only four plugins that are compatible with Gutenberg, and they are JetFormBuilder, JetSmartFilters, JetEngine, and JetGridBuilder
Even if you purchase a single plugin on Crocoblock, you still need to renew it every year to keep using it on as many websites as you want.
To use the Jetplugins on your website, you won’t need Elementor Pro.
You can easily upgrade your plan, whenever you want. All you need to do is go to account settings, click on upgrade, and then pay the difference between your current plan and the plan you choose.
You can cancel your subscription at any time when you want on your personal Crocoblock account. If you want to resume its service, you will be charged the same price that you purchased the first time.
The verification method is aimed to enable secure shopping for all its customers. Usually, the confirmation method is not more than 15 minutes but still if you find any difficulty you can contact its billing department at email@example.com.
Crocoblock offers plugins like JetSmartFilter, JetEngine, JetFormBuilder, and JetGridBuilder. They are in the pipeline for the other plugin integration.