The power of the Internet has made everything possible, so much so that it’s even seeped into other technological advances made before its advent. Remember how cable and satellite TV was a breakthrough achievement serving home viewers multiple-channel options on a platter? And then came the Internet that took the world by storm. Who would have thought that the technological boom would one day replace the cord TV channels with digital streaming of your favorite TV shows over the Internet? And not simple streaming, live streaming of your most sought-after programs which you can now watch on your PC, laptop, or even smartphone!
Welcome Sling TV, one of the many OTT (Over The Top) services that allow live TV watching on the Internet. And we say “one of the many” because it’s not the only contender to becoming the future of live digital streaming for millions of viewers across the globe. There’s a number of such online services that are already quite popular; the likes of Netflix and Amazon need no introduction. Yet, Sling TV scores over its counterparts such that it exclusively offers Live TV services. Let’s begin to understand a little more about this innovative technology and how you can avail of its numerous benefits.
How Does Sling TV Work?
First of all, Sling TV makes it possible for you to ‘cut the cord’ and get rid of paying exorbitant TV bills every month. Now that’s some good news, right? You can say goodbye to your cable or satellite TV connection forever and without a single regret. This is because you can now all the content that you’ve been watching so far on your cable TV on the Internet via Sling TV. Possibly even more and better content.
All your sports, food, news, cartoons, and a daily dose of entertainment is perfectly covered. In fact, there’s a lot more on offer and the best part is you get to view all the TV shows and movies absolutely live as and when they broadcast.
How to Get Sling TV Free Trial?
If you’re still in double mind whether to completely bid adieu to your cable connection and switch over to Sling TV, you can always try it for a while to see the results. There is an option to avail Sling TV free trial service for 7 days and if you’re happy, then cut the cord and move into the world of live TV streaming.
Here’s a step-by-step approach to getting this trial service for a week:
- Visit Sling.com and create a free account by entering your email address and password.
- Now that you’re a registered user, you’re entitled to choosing a plan of your choice for the Sling TV free trial. The options are Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Blue. Clicking on ‘View All Channels’ tab would enlist the names of all the channels that come under each plan.
- Besides choosing a plan of your choice, you’re also free to add some more channels and DVRs into the pack, if you so desire. Click on the channel or DVR that you wish to add and then click on Next.
- The display screen would prompt you to enter payment details for future reference (in case you wish to purchase the pack upon the free trial expiry). You’d be required to enter your card details, including the card number, CVV, date of expiry, your full name as displayed on the card, and billing address in the form provided. This is just for information purpose and you wouldn’t be charged anything at this stage.
- Click Finish and then Submit and you’re done!
Note: You must remove your credit/debit details from this page before the expiry of the 7-day Sling TV free trial period to avoid being charged for additional viewing.
Just 5 simple steps and you’re all set to enjoy Sling TV watching for a week absolutely free of cost. Moreover, you can even choose to discontinue the free trial service if you’re not satisfied by canceling it. The details for the same can be found on its website. But as long as it lasts, enjoy live TV watching wherever you want.
Must Read: Growth Hacking Trends