On the fence about choosing Teachable? Before you do that, check out this Teachable coupon code to save up to 60% on your purchase.
No doubt!! Teachable is one of the best online course creation platforms available out there. But it is not cheap.
That’s why I brought you this Teachable coupon code to help you save a few bucks on your purchase.
What’s More! I will also explain a step-by-step guide to claiming this coupon offer.
So let’s get started.
Available Teachable Discount Coupon Codes (2022)
Here are the best Teachable coupon codes you can use:
Coupon 1. With this coupon code, you can save up to 50% on the first month for the Pro plan. This coupon only works with the Pro plan, so don’t forget to use it at the time of checkout to apply the discount. Remember, it will give you 50% off only for the first month.
Coupon 2. Use coupon code “MAGIC10” to save 10% on the Pro plan of Teachable. You can use this discount offer for the first year of your Teachable subscription. You will get 10% off for 12 months on the Pro plan.
So these are the working coupon codes of Teachable. If you want to use Teachable for a very short period of time, then use the first coupon to get 50% off on your purchase instantly. But if you are planning to use Teachable for a long time, then you should choose the second coupon, which will also give you more discount in the longer run.
How To Claim Teachable Coupon Code Easily?
I’ve explained the active offers on Teachable. Now I am going to explain the process of claiming these offers without any hassle. Let’s get into detail.
Step #1: If you don’t find the offers on the website, then visit the official website of Teachable using this unique link. This will activate the offer for you automatically. Now head over to the pricing section of Teachable.
Step #2: There are four pricing options available on Teachable. You need to select any one of the premium plans. For these coupons to work, you need to select the Pro plan and click on the “Select Plan” button.
Step #3: Now, you need to set up your account. If you have an account on Teachable, then you can use your email and password to log in. If not, then enter your email address and click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
Now It will ask you to enter your name, password, and school name. Again you need to click on the same proceed to payment button.
Step #4: It will take you to the checkout pop-up. Click on the pricing to see the pricing of the plan you’ve selected. You will see an apply coupon button, click on it, and enter your chosen coupon code. The discount will be applied immediately.
Step #5: Now, enter your address, country, ZIP code, and state. If your shipping address is similar to the billing address, then turn on the “Shipping address same as Billing” option. Click on the Next button, and it will ask you to fill out your credit card details to complete the purchase.
As soon as your purchase a subscription on Teachable, your account will be upgraded from the Free plan to the plan you’ve selected. Now you can use the premium features of Teachable to create as many courses as you want.
Pricing Plans of Teachable
Note: Want to use Teachable for free, then check out our Teachable Free Trial here.
As mentioned in the above section, Teachable offers four different pricing options to its users. Let’s check out the pricing & features of those plans.
1. Free Plan: The free plan does not cost you anything, and it offers you limited Teachable features forever. This plan is suitable for beginners who don’t know anything about creating a course. Some of the features are instant payouts, the ability to add unlimited students, create unlimited courses, provide unlimited coaching services, product bundles, course design templates, one-user access, product support, basic quizzes, and third-party integrations. With this plan, you have to pay $1+10% per transaction.
2. Basic Plan: The pricing of the Basic plan is $39/mo or $29/mo annually. This is the best choice to upgrade from the free plan. This plan gives you access to all the features of the Free plan. This plan charges you a 5% fee for every transaction. This plan gives you access to the members-only community, two-user access, product support, course creator training, custom domain support, coupon codes, drip course content, integrated email marketing, and a private student community.
3. Pro Plan: The pricing of the Pro plan is $119/mo or $99/mo annually. With this plan, you get access to all the Basic plan features, and there is no transaction free will be charged from you. This plan gives you access to five-user access, priority product support, graded quizzes, advanced reports, unbranded website, course completion certificates, course compliance, integrated affiliate marketing, and group coaching calls.
4. Business Plan: The pricing of the Business plan is $299/mo or $249/mo annually. With this plan, you get access to all the Pro plan features, and in this plan, you don’t need to pay any transaction fee. This plan gives you access to 20-user access, manual student imports, bulk student enrollments, custom user roles, and advanced customization themes.
These are pricing options available on Teachable. I hope this data will help you in making your decision.
Pros & Cons Of Teachable:
Here in this section, we have listed the pros & cons of Teachable. So without any hassle, let’s dive into it.
- Easy to use
- Deliver Professional Courses
- Create Courses As you Want
- Third-Party Integration
- Available Affiliate Program
- Analytics and Reporting
- Zero maintenance Cost
- Offer Marketing Tool
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Limited Site Theme
- Little Bit Expensive
Teachable Refund Policy:
If you are a student and looking for a refund for a course you have purchased, Teachable wants every user to be satisfied. They offer 30 days of money-back guarantee to school owners on paid plans.
So you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchasing it.
Conclusion: Teachable Coupon Code (2022)
It is hard to create an online course manually. That’s where Teachable comes in with its extraordinary features. You can easily create unlimited courses and add unlimited students to your courses. With the first two plans, you will need to pay the transaction fees, but you don’t need to pay any transaction fees with other plans. So choose the plan based on your requirements.
I hope you save a few bucks on your purchase with this Teachable coupon code. Let me know your thoughts on this exclusive Teachable Coupon offer in the comments below.
FAQs On Teachable
With the free plan of Teachable, you can create unlimited courses and sell them on Teachable. You only need to pay a $1+10% fee for every transaction.
Yes, you can get a refund on Teachable only if you apply for it within 30 days of your purchase of the Teachable subscription.
You can get up to 50% off on your purchase of a Teachable pro plan subscription. If you renew the Teachable plan every month with the coupon “MAGIC10,” then you can get 10% off every month.
Yes, Teachable charges transaction fees on the free plan which is $1+10% per transaction, and on the basic plan which is 5% per transaction.
You can create unlimited courses with the Teachable free plan.